BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Le_h
Calcite | Level 5

Hello

I want to compare two ROC Curves via cross logistics using the ROCCONTRAST pathway. 

This is the Code: 

ods graphics on;
proc logistic data=work.import plots=roc(id=prob);
class SCAI_Erstmessung SCAI_Tag_1_ SCAI_min_num SCAI_max_num;
   model EntlassartKH_Binary = SCAI_Erstmessung SCAI_Tag_1_ SCAI_min_num SCAI_max_num/ nofit;
   roc 'SCAI_Erstmessung' SCAI_Erstmessung;
   roc 'SCAI_Tag_1_' SCAI_Erstmessung;
   roc 'SCAI_Tag_min_' SCAI_min_num;
   roc 'SCAI_Tag_max_' SCAI_max_num;
   roccontrast reference('SCAI_Tag_1_') / estimate e;
run;

Does SAS automatically integrate some adjustments to multivariable testing in the code? And if so, how can I identify them? 

Thankful for any suggestions! 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

It's not clear what you want. What "adjustments" do you mean?  If you mean that you want to adjust for performing multiple tests, then you can do that by saving the table of the comparisons and using an p-value adjustment method in PROC MULTTEST. You can save the comparisons table by adding this ODS OUTPUT statement in the PROC LOGISTIC step:

ods output roccontrastestimate=roccon;

and then do the comparison in MULTTEST using the INPVALUES= option like below. 

proc multtest inpvalues(probchisq)=roccon holm;

See the example titled "Inputting Raw p-Values" in the MULTTEST documentation.

Ksharp
Super User
I think answer is no .
For your code , there are four X variables correspond to four ROC curve separately , you can not adjust some multivariable in it.
If you want "adjust multivariable " ,then you need to output these ROC curve one by one and compare them afterwards.

Check this :
https://support.sas.com/kb/45/339.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation