BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Please start a NEW thread that describes your problem and what you want to do. If you have example data or a sketch of the graph you want to produce, please include that information as well.

Kabuto
Obsidian | Level 7

Wow... I wish I could help. You replied to my question that I posted six years ago, and I have forgotten how I may (or may not) resolve this issue. It is better that you post a new thread and disclose details of your questions. Hopefully, someone else can assist you.

Ksharp
Super User
I think you could use ESTIMATE to get RR and its CI ,after that polt it to get the graph you want.

http://support.sas.com/kb/24/188.html

StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

I'm just now seeing this issue. See this note that I added recently that shows how you can estimate and plot odds ratios, risk differences, or relative risks (risk ratios), as they change over a continuous, spline-smoothed predictor. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 7 in conversation