BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
frgill
SAS Employee

Join our upcoming live administration workshop on SAS Viya 4!

December 12, 2023: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. EST

December 13, 2023: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. EST

This workshop is open to all customers, geared towards administrators. It is free and virtual and will be recorded. If you are unable to attend but would still like access to the information, please register to get access to the recording and follow-up materials. All registrants will be sent the meeting links a few days before the workshop. The deadline to register is Friday, December 8, 2023, at 5:00pm EST! 

Understanding the SAS® Viya 4 architecture is key to tackling the tasks and responsibilities that come with SAS® administration. This administration workshop provides attendees with:

Day 1 – Best Practices:

• What is Viya 4? 
  • Skill Set needed for Admins 
  • SAS9 vs. Viya 3.x vs. Viya 4 
  • Intro to Kubernetes  
  • Understanding Viya Architecture  
  • Viya 4 Deployment Process 
  • Managing SAS Viya 
  • Admin Resources 

Day 2 – Admin Tools:

• SAS Viya Environment Manager
  • Monitoring
  • Command Line Interface (CLI)
  • Overview of Scheduling
  • Promotion
  • Backups
  • Data

Register for the workshop here!

13 REPLIES 13
DevaCh
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Team,

Sorry i missed to enroll for this upcoming session (live administration workshop on SAS Viya 4!).

Is there any chance to enroll now or post event Is the video recording could be shared so that it would be great for me.

Could some one help me on this???

Thanks and have a great day.

Deva. 

frgill
SAS Employee

Hi @DevaCh,

I reopened the registration so you can register for the workshop. Please let me know if you have any issues!

Calcite | Level 5
I have missed that live session. Can we have a recorded session so that we
can review that what are the new updates in this session.
frgill
SAS Employee

Hi @9000383623 ,

The live workshop will take place tomorrow Dec 12 and Dec 13 from 10am-1pm EST.  You can register using the link in the original post.

If you are unable to attend the workshop, I encourage you to still register, as all registrants will be sent the recording and presentation slides even if you cannot attend. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

touwen_k
Quartz | Level 8
Thank you for reopening the registration, thanks to the post below I have just found out about this workshop.
frgill
SAS Employee

@touwen_k  That's great to hear, hopefully you find the workshop helpful!

DevaCh
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Thanks a lot the work shop was very useful. and documentation also precise.

Thanks,

Deva. 

frgill
SAS Employee

@DevaCh I am happy to hear it was helpful, Deva! Stay tuned for more admin workshops in the new year!

Mahis
Quartz | Level 8

Hello, I just discovered that there was a live workshop last week. Could I please get access to the recording? Thank you.

frgill
SAS Employee

@Mahis Yes, no problem! Please fill out the following form with your contact information, and we will send you the recordings and presentation slides!

Link to form

thesasuser
Pyrite | Level 9

Wondering if the seminar video will be available for those who have missed them?

frgill
SAS Employee

Hi @thesasuser,

The recording and presentation slides were sent out a few weeks ago to all who registered for the workshop. If you did not register and would still like the recording and presentation slides, please fill out the following form, and we will email you the materials. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Link to form 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 in conversation