BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
porped
SAS Employee

Hi all, please can you kindly help me to solve the following error that I'm having with a SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure deployment when I try to access the JupyterHub?

Failed to pull image "crushacr.azurecr.io/jupyterhub/k8s-singleuser-swat:v6": [rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "crushacr.azurecr.io/jupyterhub/k8s-singleuser-swat:v6": failed to resolve reference "crushacr.azurecr.io/jupyterhub/k8s-singleuser-swat:v6": failed to authorize: failed to fetch oauth token: unexpected status from GET request to https://crushacr.azurecr.io/oauth2/token?scope=repository%3Ajupyterhub%2Fk8s-singleuser-swat%3Apull&...: 401 Unauthorized, rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "crushacr.azurecr.io/jupyterhub/k8s-singleuser-swat:v6": failed to resolve reference "crushacr.azurecr.io/jupyterhub/k8s-singleuser-swat:v6": failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status from GET request to https://crushacr.azurecr.io/oauth2/token?scope=repository%3Ajupyterhub%2Fk8s-singleuser-swat%3Apull&...: 401 Unauthorized]
2023-09-28T07:46:54Z [Warning] Error: ErrImagePull
2023-09-28T07:46:54Z [Normal] Back-off pulling image "crushacr.azurecr.io/jupyterhub/k8s-singleuser-swat:v6"
2023-09-28T07:46:54Z [Warning] Error: ImagePullBackOff"
"

Thank you in advance!
Pedro Dias.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cj_blake
SAS Employee

This issue affects deployments made before 30th August 2023. For those finding this issue who are encountering the same problem, please reach out to SAS Technical Support referencing this comment.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
porped
SAS Employee

Hi again,

Just to let you know that the SAS Viya on Microsoft Azure deployment is runing on the 2023.07 cadence.

Thank you for your contribution to solve this error!

Cheers,

Pedro Dias.

cj_blake
SAS Employee

This issue affects deployments made before 30th August 2023. For those finding this issue who are encountering the same problem, please reach out to SAS Technical Support referencing this comment.

porped
SAS Employee

Thank you cj_blake for helping me to solve this issue! Fully workingporped_0-1696008870220.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation