BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
india2016
Pyrite | Level 9

I am trying to create primary page for multiple dashboards. Clients’ requirement is as below:

Multiple domains are there with separate dashobards(As shown in below ss), and team is assigned to each domain they want to access only desired dashboards.

But one user can be part of multiple domains (Sometimes) so he/she should be access both domains’ dashboards.

I have tried  to tackle using SAS VA Admin section could not able to do for the user which belongs to more than one team.

Any expert has any material or idea to solve this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Which version of SAS Visual Analytics are you using? When you say "domain," do you mean groups? Giving a user access to more than one report should be a simple matter of granting permissions, which is why I think we need more details about the scenario. What have you done to try to solve so far? 

india2016
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks @Madelyn_SAS  I have implemented the solution very easily by following steps given in solution in SAS community.

1) Created groups for each domain 

2) Gave permission to those groups and admin on folder level in SAS VA admin .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation