PROC CASUTIL;
droptable CASDATA="Event_calltype_analysis_rpt"
INCASLIB="Mers_Report";
QUIT;

proc casutil;
load data=Report.Event_calltype_analysis_rpt promote; /* 2 */
contents casdata="Event_calltype_analysis_rpt";
run;

However, whenever I used above code to load the data then my Marathi font data got missing while visualisation data. I have attached snap of this scenario.

SatishR_2-1706513137648.png

And whenever I am doing data loading by manually then this data reflecting properly.

why this happening. (same screenshot attached. This is expected output)

SatishR_3-1706513168968.png

4 REPLIES 4
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

If you run the code and then view the loaded table in SAS Studio, do you see the same problem? 

Also, what are you doing when you load the data manually, and which version of  Visual Analytics are you using? 

SatishR
Obsidian | Level 7

After Loading data from SAS Studio  then only I am facing issue. since I am using SAS 8.5.2 Version of SAS VA.

For Manual loading of data,  I am unloading first from Manage Data Tab,

then load same table.

SatishR_0-1706594476979.png

Hope you are understood the my concern.

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

In the code provided you are loading from a SAS library (load data=). If you do it in the visual interface, you are loading from the caslib physical level (in CAS called file).

So I would change the code similar to this:

proc casutil;
  droptable incaslib="casuser" casdata="sugus_citiday" quiet;
run;
  load
    incaslib="casuser" casdata="SUGUS_CITIDAY.sashdat"
    outcaslib="casuser" casout="sugus_citiday"
    promote
  ;
run;
quit;

You will need to adapt it to your case: caslib name, file to load, name of CAS table. Please note for the casdata= option the file name is case sensitive. You can use this code to see all the files in a caslib:

proc casutil;
  list files incaslib="casuser";
run;
quit;
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Your code drops and re-creates the table in CAS. 

With a VA report linked to a CAS table I wouldn't re-create it but truncate it instead before re-loading. Truncate Table CAS Action

Not sure if this will resolve the issue you're facing but I'd consider truncate instead of drop "best practice" for your use case.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation