BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Mahis
Quartz | Level 8

Hello everyone,

We have a datasource that contains a column named address with max length of 222 character, when we tried to preview a sample of its content in sas data query everything was ok, after loading it to the LASR server we have tried to work with it in a  list table but we got this error:

An error occured.com.sas.lasr.LASRException:ERROR:Some formats could not be loaded in the LASR Anatytic Server

Mahis_0-1707753021051.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

A couple of suggestions: 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

A couple of suggestions: 

Mahis
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you for the suggestions.

The issue was with the length of the address column. The original csv file had a maximum length of 222 characters for the address column. but after importing it to the LASR server and working with it in a data query, I found that the length had changed to 145. I tried to change it back to 222, but when I tried to use that column in my list table, I encountered that error of 'some formats ...' and to address this I imported the csv file again using a SAS program instead of the Data Builder import interface and I added the option guessingrows=max to ensure the full length of each column was imported, which resolved the problem.

Thank you 

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Please update your post as answered in that case.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation