BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
adilar39
Obsidian | Level 7

From this documentation:
https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/vacdc/8.5/vareports/p15oiqbx9cv36tn1k5ibvkaym2zy.htm?homeOnF...

It said that SAS Visual Analytics autosaved reports every five seconds. But when I lost the internet connection doing a report, the autosaved version sometimes cannot load. When it did load, the version that was shown was a report that saved 30 minutes before, not the five-second autosaved version.

Is there any way you can configure this autosave feature? Maybe make it autosave every 5 minutes, or perhaps autosaved as a new report every 30 minutes? Usually, you can manage something in SAS Manage Environment, but I haven't found anything related to autosave.

I have SAS Viya 3.5 and SAS Visual Analytics 8.5.2.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I am sorry but you cannot adjust the frequency of the autosave. You could enter this as a SASWare ballot idea: 

SASWare Ballot for Visual Analytics 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I am sorry but you cannot adjust the frequency of the autosave. You could enter this as a SASWare ballot idea: 

SASWare Ballot for Visual Analytics 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation