BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
krishrajesh
Calcite | Level 5

Hi sas users, 

Have a great day!!! 

Here I have attached the popup message screenshot which was continuously shown on my sas windows page. I can't avoid this message. if I select "Yes" option, It will reset my sas library. within a sec the same will shown again and again. I cant even access the single step in sas studio (popup disturbance). I can't select "No" option. 

Even I restarted my sas studio again and again. but this popup come again and again. I cant stop this popup. Please guide me solve this issue guys.

Thank you so much,

regards, 

Rajesh KrishnamoorthyCapture.PNGCapture1.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
krishrajesh
Calcite | Level 5

Hi sir, 

Thank you so much for your reply, 

I think there is lot more space in my sas quotas. So anyway, As per your guidance I am going to get some help from sas support team. 

Thanks for your time and consideration sir, 

regards,

Rajesh Krishnamoorthyissue2.PNG

lekhanani
Calcite | Level 5

My SAS EG 8 session to the server disconnects after let's say after I come back from lunch. It doesn't even let me connect again and I lose everything I've done because I need to restart. I've never had this problem when using SAS EG 7. Does anyone know why it does this or how to keep it alive?

SASKiwi
PROC Star

EG has an autosave feature that should allow you to recover unsaved work. I use it frequently. Check your EG options under Tool to ensure it is switched on:

SASKiwi_0-1681160108009.png

EG has no timeout connection options. That is typically a server-side issue. Talk to your SAS administrator about the timeouts. It is their responsibility to deal with these types of problems. If there were any SAS server-related changes when EG was upgraded this might explain the change.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation