BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Dear All,

Greetings!

I am seeing above warning for a graph. I am not able to understand what exact changes I should make in the programme to remove this warning. 

Following line is available in the programme:

ods graphics / width=1575 height=650 attrpriority=none;

I have tried using papersize = (40in 20in); etc. as mentioned by Ksharp in this thread, but I am not able to remove the warning. I request to kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

- Dr. Abhijeet Safai

Dr. Abhijeet Safai
Associate Data Analyst
Actu-Real
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DrAbhijeetSafai
Pyrite | Level 9

The problem is solved. What solved the problem is change of width and height at ods graphics options.

Earlier it was - ods graphics / width=1575 height=650 attrpriority=none;

which I changed to - ods graphics / width=900 height=450 attrpriority=none;

And that solved the problem. The warning is removed.

Thank you.

- Dr. Abhijeet Safai

Dr. Abhijeet Safai
Associate Data Analyst
Actu-Real

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

I strongly suggest using a unit whenever addressing the width or height of a graphics element.

And I avoid PX as a unit, which it seems that  your system is using as a default, as there is no standard size for a pixel. So you never quite know what the translation between pixels to MM, CM or IN definitions of a printed page.

PAPERSIZE would mostly be appropriate to output destinations that emulate print output such as PDF or RTF. Depending on your currently open ODS destinations it would not effect destinations like HTML. I think that you want to set the Papersize before an ODS destination statement for consistent use.

DrAbhijeetSafai
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks @ballardw  for rightly suggesting to use papersize option before ODS destination statement. That has allowed me to see that whatever I am doing is taking effect. However, I am still struggling to remove the warning. I will keep working on this and will you know once I am able to remove the warning.

In the meanwhile, if you or others wants to suggest me some other way to remove the warning, they are welcome. 

Thank you.

- Dr. Abhijeet Safai

Dr. Abhijeet Safai
Associate Data Analyst
Actu-Real
DrAbhijeetSafai
Pyrite | Level 9

The problem is solved. What solved the problem is change of width and height at ods graphics options.

Earlier it was - ods graphics / width=1575 height=650 attrpriority=none;

which I changed to - ods graphics / width=900 height=450 attrpriority=none;

And that solved the problem. The warning is removed.

Thank you.

- Dr. Abhijeet Safai

Dr. Abhijeet Safai
Associate Data Analyst
Actu-Real
Ksharp
Super User

You need put the following statement at top of your code.

ods _all_ close;
DrAbhijeetSafai
Pyrite | Level 9

Thanks @Ksharp for your response!

While

ods _all_ close;

is not there, but there is 

ods listing close;

and that is doing the work I think. However, I have also added ods _all_ close; now.

Thanks once again @Ksharp 

- Dr. Abhijeet Safai

Dr. Abhijeet Safai
Associate Data Analyst
Actu-Real

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation