BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mitrakos
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently using SAS Studio 9.4 and am part of a REDCap project with an API Playground. I'd like to use the cURL code provided by REDCap to execute the API in SAS and am wondering how I can do this so that I may analyze the data within the program. How can I go about doing this?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Most cURL code is easily transcribed to PROC HTTP in SAS. Others on the SAS community have used REDCap successfully - here's an example from another thread.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
Delgoffe_MCRI
Obsidian | Level 7

I have recently published a macro to export REDCap data into SAS along with formats and a data dictionary. Please see my paper, presentation, and code by filling out this survey: https://redcap.link/REDCapIsMySASFriend.

Distribution using this method allows me to distribute only the most recent version, so you can check back to this survey in the future as well.

Also available in LexJansen under SESUG 2022: "REDCap: Your SAS Friend for EHR Manual Abstraction"

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation