BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Junyong
Pyrite | Level 9

At SAS OnDemand, I have multiple directories with multiple files, respectively, and want to download not one file but one directory.

(1) Neither right-clicking and downloading the directory nor clicking the download button with the directory selected is possible.

(2) I tried to zip all the files in the directory by reading the list via pipe, but pipe in SAS OnDemand is impossible.

Should I download each file at a time from SAS OnDemand?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

One option:

1. Create a ZIP filename

2. Read the very first entry in the programming community, about fetching directory entries

3. For each entry, use function filename() then fcopy() to copy each file into the ZIP file

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20

One option:

1. Create a ZIP filename

2. Read the very first entry in the programming community, about fetching directory entries

3. For each entry, use function filename() then fcopy() to copy each file into the ZIP file

LauraRK
Quartz | Level 8
My Bulk Download all my files from SAS Ondemand post seems to be deleted? Or not accessible, would anyone know why I get an Access Denied Error? Is it just me?
LovettG
Calcite | Level 5

Hi:

I have the same question, but this answer lost me.  The very first entry on the Programming community appears to be on page 3,813 and it has nothing to do with fetching directory entries. Could you please help by specifying what we are supposed to do here? 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation