BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MJM11111
Calcite | Level 5

Good day,

I am still pretty new in this.

please can someone just assist me with a code i am really struggling with, is there a way I can chat with someone directly that can help me.

I need to have a layout like the attached, and i really have been struggling with this for the last two week.

I have all the fields that needs to be used in the code, but i am not sure where to start

1 REPLY 1
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

I see no attachment.

Please post wanted layouts for reports as screenshots (use the camera icon), not as attachments. Since many of us work with their SAS behind firewalls which block downloading, attachments will automatically reduce the number of possible helpers.

Include example data, ideally as DATA step code with DATALINES, so we can quickly recreate your dataset with a simple copy/paste and submit.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation