BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

My colleague Caslee Sims shared the "7 sessions that you don't want to miss at SAS Innovate.

I'm excited about the agenda, especially the variety of technical breakout sessions that cover everything from SAS 9 to SAS Viya to the new SAS Viya Workbench and, of course, generative AI.

How about you? What are you looking forward to?

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
4 REPLIES 4
Clark
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello @ChrisHemedinger ,

I'm particularly looking forward to my first time at SAS Innovate and presenting in one of the breakout sessions titled 'Inside the SAS Viya Migration Factory at the Worlds Largest Building Society' on Wednesday 3:00 to 3:25.

Other than my presentation, the one that stands out to me being more on the SAS administration side, is the breakout on 'Auditing User Activity in SAS Viya'  by Ajmal Farzam. 

However, there are so many things that I'm interested in hearing about and it's a shame that some topics clash. As I'd like to get involved in the Hackathon sessions but it'll mean I miss out on a number of talks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there and getting stuck in.

Delisa
SAS Employee

We're looking forward to having you! 

Hi Clark,

We will be livestreaming and featuring 22 of our breakouts on-demand after the event, so hopefully you'll get the opportunity to see some of these sessions you can't attend in person. 

Otherwise, the Hackathon Boot Camps are on Tuesday afternoon so they only compete with the add-on pre-conference trainings. Hope you're able to attend one, or better yet, join the Hackathon this fall. 

Looking forward to hosting you in Vegas! 

Delisa

SAS_DataRich
Obsidian | Level 7

I am excited about co-presenting with Josh Horstman on Wednesday, April 17 at 2 pm.  We will show you how to go "From Muggles to Macros: Transfiguring Your SAS® Programs With Dynamic, Data-Driven Wizardry".

I also can't wait to begin my search in "Finding the Missing Piece" with Louise Hadden, who is presenting right before me and Josh at 1:30 pm.

Definitely lots to look forward to.  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 5 in conversation