BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am looking for any good techniques / code samples / white papers on doing a microsimulation in SAS, in particular related to people's selection of health insurance coverage. I need to be able to model some alternative State-sponsored coverage proposals.
4 REPLIES 4
Yossi
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
I need to know how to do a regression with a multilevel analyses. In my case, I want to modelize Hospitalization rate= Exposure Age Sex. The problem is that my Exposure is at group level (municipality) and the other variables (age sex) are at individual level. Can anyone help please..
Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
@deleted_user I was about to post same question today but found yours while searching. Were you able to find any relevant resources?

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Wub_SAS  - It looks like deleted_user is not a current user so I'd suggest creating a new post.

Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
Oh, thank you for the alert. I will post a new one then.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

New Learning Events in April

Join us for two new fee-based courses: Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS via Live Web Monday-Thursday, April 24-27 from 1:00 to 4:30 PM ET each day. And Administrative Healthcare Data and SAS: Hands-On Programming Workshop via Live Web on Friday, April 28 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.

LEARN MORE

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation