BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChristineBevan
SAS Employee

I had some technical difficulties with the last post not showing all the details I provided.  So here we go again:

Now on demand!  Virtual SAS Global Forum 2020 is available at your fingertips.  We understand schedules get busy - but we don't want you to miss out on all the great presenters, topics and more than 150 sessions.  We've made the virtual event available on demand so you watch it from anywhere, anytime.

Make sure to tune in to bestselling author and optimist, Simon Sinek's session!  Only available through July 16.

From SAS strategy to customers creating a better world and stronger businesses with analytics, Virtual SAS Global Forum 2020 brings you collective insights from all industries.   Join us!

Virtual SAS Global Forum 2020 On Demand 

1 REPLY 1
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

LOVE the "Best of Virtual SAS Global Forum 2020" video... certainly captures a lot of the key messages, feelings and energy.

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation