BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BL1
Quartz | Level 8 BL1
Quartz | Level 8

Hello,

as an idea for presentation, it would be nice to see more material/discussion regarding data masking or cipher

14 REPLIES 14
jl3
Pyrite | Level 9 jl3
Pyrite | Level 9

Good idea.  I would like to see this type of discussion as well.

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
We are having some Lunchtime Chat focus groups SAS Global Forum 2020 that center around content topics and tagging. The Lunchtime Chat sessions are from 12:00-1:00 and from 1:00-2:00 on both Monday and Tuesday. Those on the SAS Global Users Executive Board, SAS Content Advisory Team, and Conference Team, are very interested in what content users want to present and learn about, what emerging topics we need to be on the lookout for, and how we can make finding content easier. Feel free to attend and participate in the discussion. We always striving to ensure that what users want to learn about, both old and new and emerging content, is the content that is delivered.

Jenn
Marje
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks for sharing the sessions Jenn. We really look forward to a lively discussion as I put for planning 2021!

There will just be 3 sessions
Monday 1-2
Tuesday 12-1 and 1-2

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks, Marje for the correction!

Marje
Obsidian | Level 7
Question for folks - what content formats do you hope for more of
- hands on workshops
- panels
- round table discussions
- step by step tutorials
- business use cases
- what else?
And what levels / topics?
nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

The topic of "Data Masking/Cypher" has also been proposed for a Lunchtime Chat at this year's conference.  If you would be interested in leading such a discussion, please let me know.

Thanks,

Nancy

littleleaf2
Fluorite | Level 6

I am interested in this live talking/discussing as well.

littleleaf2
Fluorite | Level 6

I am more interested in hands on workshops and business use cases than others.

sasJ
Calcite | Level 5

prefer hands on workshops. 

nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

There are 2.5 days of user-provided Hands-On Workshops in 2 separate rooms planned for the conference, on a variety of topics, along with another room of HOWs conducted by SAS Education.  Plan to get there early, to ensure that you get a seat!  Doors open approximately 15 minutes before the start of each HOW session.

Note that both Jenn and Marje will be presenting HOWs at the conference- Jenn's is an introtduction to arrays and DO loops, while Marje's focuses on improving your productivity with Enterprise Guide.

jwaller
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks for the plug, Nancy!
jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Speaking of hands-on workshops, I'm giving one on macro variable lists, which are a powerful tool for making your programs more dynamic and data-driven.  It's Wednesday from 10am to noon, making it part of the grand finale for this year's hands-on workshop section.  😉

Josh Horstman

nbrucken
Obsidian | Level 7

Fireworks to follow?  🙂

jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

That's a possibility.  I guess everyone will just have to attend to find out.  🙂