BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LNEW
Obsidian | Level 7
Look to score some swag!
AaroninMN
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a question about how the Firestarter badge is calculated.  I show in my profile that I have earned the Firestarter badge, but in the private statistics area it says topics started is 4.  Do I need to start another topic to ensure I receive this level?  Thanks!

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @AaroninMN ,

I'm not sure why the discrepancy, but you have earned the Fire Starter badge so you are all set for that award. I'll see if I can figure out why it doesn't show that way in your private stats.

Thanks,
Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

You could have just started a new topic to ask that question.  Smiley Very Happy

AaroninMN
Obsidian | Level 7

Ha Ha!  Very true, but I knew my chances of the right person seeing it were greater here.

Best,

Aaron

zekeT_sasaholic
Quartz | Level 8

@AaroninMN  @jmhorstman 

I am not "allowed" to start fires or use fire hydrants.

I can be in a kitchen but lets not go there on what utensils i may or may not be alleged to have permission to use or be near.

Thats all i'm saying.  Nothing to see here.  Move along people. Move along.

Have a great weekend!

Z

jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Just to clarify the swag eligibility requirements:

Is it 

(First Accepted Solution)  OR  (30-Day Attendance badge AND Motivator)

or is it 

(First Accepted Solution OR 30-Day Attendance badge)  AND Motivator

?

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Happy to clarify @jmhorstman .

It is (First Accepted Solution OR 30-Day Attendance badge)  AND Motivator

Since the First Accepted Solution is often out of the OPs control, we wanted to give two options AND the Motivator badge.

Thanks!

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
jmhorstman
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the clarification, Shelley!  

andypandy_swe
Obsidian | Level 7

How exactly do you earn the  30-Day Attendance badge?

I've looked but can't find it...

Regards

Andreas

ross-sansom01
Fluorite | Level 6

Is the 2019 30 days in attendance badge ready yet? I think I have done 30 day but nothing has come up.  

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

I think the 2019 30 day attendance badge is available @ross-sansom01 as I received the 2019 60 day attendance badge last month. 

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com