BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LizS
Calcite | Level 5

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for favorite vegetarian-friendly places to eat or favorite vegetarian dishes. Eggs and cheese are just fine with me, and I don't mind eating alongside omnivores, I'm just not one of them. Looks like there are a lot of great restaurants in Dallas, and would love to try some great spots. 

Thanks,

Liz 

4 REPLIES 4
SAS_DataRich
Obsidian | Level 7

There is a vegan place called V-eats in Trinity Groves.  It won the Readers Voice Awards in 2019.  Some place to consider.  

MParthasarathy
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi LizS - very nice to meet a fellow herbivore/ovo lacto vegetarian ...!!!! Dallas is also famous for a lot of good Indian restaurants if you like that type of cuisine.
GinaRepole
SAS Employee

In case you don't already know it and love it, Happy Cow has a lot of recommendations for vegan/vegetarian, or even just veg-friendly locations. It's my go-to for business travel now, since I don't always know in advance where I'll be or what options they have there.

Unfortunately, all the places I've personally tried are way up north in Addison so they're likely not convenient enough to warrant mentioning here.

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

Thanks! I'll bookmark Happy Cow.

Tom