BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DanielDor
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear Community,

In "Enterprise Guide 8.2", I have 8 "Ordered Lists" which I would like to run One After Each-Other.

How can I do that? I couldn't find any SAS Code or Command to do it.

Thanks 🙂

D

7 REPLIES 7
DanielDor
Obsidian | Level 7

@EyalGonen 

Eyal,

Can you please assist?

Thanks 🙂

D

EyalGonen
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi @DanielDor 

Good to hear from you 🙂

I have no idea... The only thing I can think of is if you want to script this execution in batch then see this https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Doing-More-with-SAS-Enterprise-Guide-Automati... maybe using this automation via VBScript? Not sure.

Eyal

AlanC
Barite | Level 11

The guide looks interesting but please do not use VBScript. It is very, very deprecated (and not even allowed in most places). Use PowerShell or C#. Powershell may not be allowed but C# should always work. Look at using VS Code for either one.

https://github.com/savian-net
jennifert
SAS Employee

Hi @DanielDor ,

You can run multiple ordered lists one time by right-clicking the Ordered Lists heading in the project tree and selecting Run all ordered lists.  This runs all of the ordered lists in the project in order.

thanks,

Jennifer

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

DanielDor
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi Jennifer,

I'm familiar with this option. I would like to run all ordered list from outside the project of possible when EG is closed.

D
Masawee
Fluorite | Level 6

Do they actual run in order? Have you tested it?

I tried it and it ran the last Ordered List and then the first Ordered List. Maybe I am doing something wrong

Masawee
Fluorite | Level 6
I'm assuming it should run the first Ordered list first.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation