BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Everyone,

I am a beginner/intermediate SAS user. I have started working switching to SEG. I am eager to further my skills through online learning and some question and answer kind of tutorials. If anyone interested, please let me know and I will be very happy to discuss further. I will be checking my inbox and comments to this post to connect with anyone interested to discuss.

To make things a bit easier with payment and related issues, I am hoping to get someone from Australia.

Thank you!

Wub

3 REPLIES 3
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@Wub_SAS 

If you have access to an environment where there is SAS Studio installed then I'd learn to use this client. The reason is that SAS EG is sort-of "end of live" and won't be working anymore for interfacing with SAS Viya 4 and beyond. The "future proof" user interface is SAS Studio.

If you know how to use SAS Studio then it won't be hard for you to also use SAS EG. They have a very similar look & feel. But SAS Studio for very recent SAS Viya versions has a largely expanded functionality as compared to SAS EG.

I would start with some of the free of charge online trainings. If that's not enough for you then I'd consider some of the paid for SAS training. Not sure how cost effective a paid for tutor would be. I'd recommend you do the online trainings and then if you get stuck with real usage asks question here in this forum.

Wub_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
@Patrick
Thank you for your insights. I will look into it.
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

The free of charge SAS® OnDemand for Academics gives you access to a recent SAS environment with SAS Studio installed. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation