BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

Hi SAS Data Science Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on December 20th, 1 PM – 2 PM ET entitled Getting Started With SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning. I’ll cover capabilities with an accompanying demonstration showing the components of SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning. Bring your questions. I’ll host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

You will learn how to:

• Build models interactively, through pipelines and through programming.
  • Use intelligent automation, including automatic pipeline generation and automatic feature engineering for automatically cleansing, transforming, and selecting features for models.
  • Use natural language generation and interpretability plots for understanding your models.
  • Incorporate embedded support for Python and R languages.
  • Use highly scalable, distributed in-memory analytical processing.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow-up Q&A, slides, and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 in conversation