BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JeroenPotgieter
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, I'm trying to execute explicit SQL in Oracle with two tables with different schemas. SAS DI is using in the connection string to oracle the authdomain of the first connected source table. Is there a way to bypass this option and use the authdomain of the target table instead of the (first) connected source table? 

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

If you can show how you have defined the two tables in the transformation, and the generated code (with comments if needed), it would help me to understand what you are trying to do.

Data never sleeps
MarkDawson
SAS Employee

Hi Jeroen,

Your post was a few months ago, and I only just came across it. 

SAS did add some support for this, see 68840 - Database connection information for a source table is used when creating a new database tabl... for a Hot Fix that might help you.  However, if that does not meet your use case, please contact your local SAS Technical Support office, maybe with a package file that shows the issue. SAS can then review and determine if we can also address your specific use case.

Thanks, Mark

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation