BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Lukas852
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I'm searching for how to change this message you receive, when you unsubscribe via the optout link provided in mails sent by SAS Digital Marketing.

unsub.jpg

I need it to be a different message in different language, but unfortunatelly i couldnť find any option where to change it in SDM Studio.

Can you please tell me how to do it?

Regards

Lukas.

1 REPLY 1
Pushkraj
SAS Employee

You can set the value of property bulkemailmid_tracking_optout_url  via SAS Management Console --> Application management-->Configuration Manager-->SAS Application Infrastructure-->Digital marketing WebStudio SDMversion

to the desired valid html link (for ex. http://www.YourCompanyDomain.com/YourOptout.html) and rebuild and redeploy bess by running the config wizard.

Or else 

make change to web.xml of tracking tier application (bess) and restart the mid-tier server.

Parameters redirect should be set to true and redirect_link should be set to appropriate value.

<servlet>

<servlet-name>optout</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.sas.email.servlets.OptOut</servlet-class>

<init-param>

<param-name>redirect</param-name>

<param-value>true</param-value>

</init-param>

<init-param>

<param-name>redirect_link</param-name>

<param-value> http://www.YourCompanyDomain.com/YourOptout.html</param-value>

</init-param>

<init-param>

<param-name>sync</param-name>

<param-value>true</param-value>

</init-param>

<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

</servlet>

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation