BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
smehae
SAS Employee

Hi All,

Is there any way to log SOAP XML request/response for web process used within RTDM campaign. Customer is checking if there is such feature where exteranl calls made to web services within RTDM can be logged somewhere or can be accessed to check .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee

Hello,

I havent tried this myself, but Ive been told that the following should work. If not open a track with SAS TS for instructions.

Thanks

James

It requires setting the TRACE log level for com.sas.analytics.ph.rt.act.webservice.client.soa.provider.impl.HttpClient class in SASDecisionServicesDesignServer-log4j.xml and SASDecisionServicesEngine-log4j.xml configuration files.

<logger name="com.sas.analytics.ph.rt.act.webservice.client.soa.provider.impl.HttpClient">

<level value="TRACE"/>

<appender-ref ref="LogFile"/>

</logger>

You have to restart SAS Web App Server (SASServer7) to make changes into effect.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee

Hello,

I havent tried this myself, but Ive been told that the following should work. If not open a track with SAS TS for instructions.

Thanks

James

It requires setting the TRACE log level for com.sas.analytics.ph.rt.act.webservice.client.soa.provider.impl.HttpClient class in SASDecisionServicesDesignServer-log4j.xml and SASDecisionServicesEngine-log4j.xml configuration files.

<logger name="com.sas.analytics.ph.rt.act.webservice.client.soa.provider.impl.HttpClient">

<level value="TRACE"/>

<appender-ref ref="LogFile"/>

</logger>

You have to restart SAS Web App Server (SASServer7) to make changes into effect.

smehae
SAS Employee
Thanks a lot dear for your great help and support ..I added logger for mentioned class and worked fine and able to see web process request and response xml logged .
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation