BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
anming
Pyrite | Level 9

Can I download the sashelp.shoes and sashelp.heart data sets for practice? If yes, can someone give a linkage or show me how to download them?

Thanks!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

These are automatically provided for any SAS installation. You shouldn't need to download the files and you shouldn't need to do anything specific to access them. Here's a simple example

proc print data=sashelp.shoes;
run;

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

These are automatically provided for any SAS installation. You shouldn't need to download the files and you shouldn't need to do anything specific to access them. Here's a simple example

proc print data=sashelp.shoes;
run;

--
Paige Miller
anming
Pyrite | Level 9

Sorry. I forgot to mention that I am using SAS studio university edition. I can not find a data set like sashelp.shoes or sashelp.heart. 

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

So are you saying that the code I provided does not work in SAS Studio? If so, show us the LOG.

--
Paige Miller
anming
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi PaigeMiller,

You are right. I can find them in under the help library.

it is easy to create a new dataset through

data test.shoes1;

set sashelp.shoes;

run;

Thanks!

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation