BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rajaravindra
Calcite | Level 5

hello my name Dr. Raja Ravindra Pharm.D., completed last year  would like to learn sas. how's going to be in future. how it helps build my career in both sas and hospital fields. after working in this field can I go back to the medical field as doctor.

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

1. A person who has two skills is more valuable than a person who has one skill.

2. When you learn to use a computer for data analysis, you can use the data to address many important issues in healthcare. 

3. You do not need to stop working in one field while you learn another. You can continue to be a doctor while you learn SAS.

4. SAS skills are most valuable for research-oriented doctors, such as those involved in clinical trials. Try to find a job in a research group at a teaching hospital or other research-oriented facility so that you can gain experience and be involved in analyzing the results of the research projects.

Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello @rajaravindra 

For a person with pharmacy background  knowledge in SAS will definitely help particularly in Clinical trials programming.

Working in SAS, you will have the opportunity of working with professionals of diverse backgrounds (Computer science, engineering, Nursing, Medicine, Bio Informatics,  Life sciences, Physical Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Economics to name a few).

Each one of them brings a set up of unique set of skills and have their own strengths.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation