BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
xyz123456
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I want to take the exam as SAS Statistical Business Analyst. I have a question about the distribution tables:

May I see the table for the standard normal distribution in the exam? Do I need it?

Best regards.

1 REPLY 1
beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello, 

If you are asking if there are reference materials provided to you when you take the exam, the answer is NO.  No reference materials are provided to candidates when they take this exam.  The questions are written at the application level and you are expected to be able to apply your knowledge and skills of the subject matter area to answer the questions.  The information you need to answer the questions is provided to you within the body of the question but you are expected to be able to look at the information, interpret it and then apply your knowledge of the subject matter in order to be able to determine the answer to the question.  I would suggest you look at the sample exam items we provide for this exam along with the practice exam that we make available to you.  These can be found on our web site at: https://www.sas.com/en_us/certification/credentials/advanced-analytics/statistical-business-analyst....

Also, make sure you look at the exam content guide which is also provided on the web site.  This detailed outline provides specific detail about what you can expect to see on the exam.  

Hope this helps and best of luck to you in your studies and preparation to take the exam. 

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation