BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RickyGS
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

I am undertaking the SAS® 9.4 Cert Prep: Part 02 Accessing Data on LinkedIn Learning. As part of the course materials, I am attempting to upload the createdataPG1_oda.sas file onto my EPG194 folder under files and run the code. When I run the code, the log shows 3 errors and 1 warning message, and is unable to execute the code.

I have attached the log error for reference.

LOGLOGCODECODE

12 REPLIES 12
fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

could you post the name and path of your EPG194 folder please? Rightclick.

edit: ... and could you get the epg194.zip file into it, please?

RickyGS
Calcite | Level 5
/home/rickysaldanha0/EPG194/createdataPG1_oda.sas

Yes, when I ran the code for the above SAS file, the epg194.zip file was created.
/home/rickysaldanha0/EPG194/epg194.zip
RickyGS
Calcite | Level 5
Yes. The original post has screenshots and attachments for reference.

WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference FILECOUNT not resolved.
ERROR: A character operand was found in the %EVAL function or %IF condition where a numeric operand is required. The condition was:
&filecount
ERROR: The %TO value of the %DO I loop is invalid.
ERROR: The macro UNPACK will stop executing.
fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
right before the 404 Error is a pointer (that is downloaded) could you print this in a copyable format here please?
It seems, that you cannot access the URL ...
fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

There is a problem with the url coded into the macro. When typing "http://dl.liveweb.sas.com/eldata/pg194_oda_linkedin.zip" into a standard browser i do get an 404 Error as well ..

fja_0-1672755784500.png

Where have you got that sas code from?

RickyGS
Calcite | Level 5

The SAS code was already part of the SAS file "createdataPG1_oda" shared as part of the training.

I am attaching the zip folder as shared in the training. 

fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Well, as you do not to have the coordinates of a responsible person, we needed to wait for a day or two ... maybe it is only a temporary problem. let me contact one of the admins here ... maybe he knows some internal channel to address  ... I will keep you posted.

--fja

fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

My pleasure. 🙂

The thread has been moved to the "Certification" category to attract the attention of the responsible people. Just lets wait on a bit ... 🙂

fja
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Currently the link works again. Could you again try to run your sas code, pls?

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation