BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Kay1231
Fluorite | Level 6
Greetings,
Hi, I just want to ask how can I retake the exam? I have waited for 14 days, is it suppose that I will get an email to retake it or I need to book on SAS? And one more thing, do I need to answer it on the 14th day or I can book it on any date after 14 days?

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkusWeick
Barite | Level 11

Hi @Kay1231, the date @Mark2010 mentioned is the earliest possible date. You could also take exam on any later date.

Best

Markus

Please keep the community friendly.
Like posts you agree with or like. Mark helpful answers as “accepted solutions”. Generally have a look at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Getting-Started/tkb-p/community_articles

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mark2010
SAS Employee
You can retake it on the 15th day. (If you took it on a Friday, you can take it 2 Fridays later). You log into your SAS Certification Manager account and book the exam.
Kay1231
Fluorite | Level 6
What if I have some matters on that week, is it possible to postponed it
for the next few days?
MarkusWeick
Barite | Level 11

Hi @Kay1231, the date @Mark2010 mentioned is the earliest possible date. You could also take exam on any later date.

Best

Markus

Please keep the community friendly.
Like posts you agree with or like. Mark helpful answers as “accepted solutions”. Generally have a look at https://communities.sas.com/t5/Getting-Started/tkb-p/community_articles
Kay1231
Fluorite | Level 6
Alright, thank you for the answer

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation