BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bjarre
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well today!

I plan to take the SAS Base Programming Exam soon (in a few weeks). I have over a year of experience using SAS, but I am used to the "regular" SAS (SAS 9.4). I noticed that the exam offers SAS studio (I'm not as familiar with it) and while doing the practice exam noticed that it does something where it gives you options on what you want to do next. For example, I would type "Proc" and a variety of options would appear. Does this same predictive feature appear if you use the SAS Studio provided during the real exam?

I'm curious because I think this could be helpful for me speed-wise instead of writing out every single bit of code, just being able to partially type and press enter when what I want comes up. If that makes sense?

1 REPLY 1
Mark2010
SAS Employee

Yes, it is set up to do autocomplete in the exam's SAS Studio. For those of you that don't like it (although I don't think we have had a single complaint), you can turn it off under preferences:

Mark2010_0-1702652237369.png

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation