BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sumanthredz111
Fluorite | Level 6

can i learn cidsc sdtm adam tlf advance sas macros and sql in sas academics as i have notes and videos?

do i need sas latest software to learn ?

how can i access latest sas software for free?

2 REPLIES 2
SAS_Cares
SAS Employee

SAS OnDemand for Academics is free for students, professors, and individual learners. For individual learners, you will have access to BASE SAS/Studio/IML/OR/QC/ETS. You can learn more about this product by visiting our FAQ section. To view all SAS Procedures and what products they are in, see documentation here

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
We don't have classes explicitly on CDISC standards for Clinical Trials reporting such as the SDTM or ADAM standards. If you want to learn about the CDISC standards, you might want to go to CDISC.ORG and look for information on their web site. Another alternative is reviewing some of the books in the SAS/RedShelf bookstore https://redshelf.com/search/?terms=%09SAS+Institute on the CDISC standards for Clinical Trials, such as these titles:

Cynthia_sas_0-1667941533109.png

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation