BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
linedpaper
Fluorite | Level 6

Please be gentle!  Every time I think I'm tech savy I realize I'm not.  I've read several different websites/Q&A on this topic and the answers are going completely over my head, so please be gentle in your answers!

I have to install Enterprise Miner for my class.  During the deployment wizard install I came across the 'SAS Environments URL:' - there was no drop down or suggestions so I just pressed 'next'.  It installed, and when I tried to open it I get 'The application cannot find the url for the file that identifies the sas environments'

In my search for an answer I saw I have to find where the URL for a 'sas-environment.XML' file that should reside on the HTTP server.  I don't know what or where this is. Searching my computer for sas-environment.XML generates nothing.  What do I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
linedpaper
Fluorite | Level 6

Nevermind!  Found it on the install page, https://odamid-usw2-2.oda.sas.com/sas/sas-environment.xmlMaybe having this answer here will help others.  Thank you for having this forum

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
linedpaper
Fluorite | Level 6

Nevermind!  Found it on the install page, https://odamid-usw2-2.oda.sas.com/sas/sas-environment.xmlMaybe having this answer here will help others.  Thank you for having this forum

jenburry
SAS Employee

@linedpaper Please see this SAS Communities Library Article SAS® OnDemand for Academics SAS® Enterprise Miner® 15.2 installation directions If you are installing it for multiple students to use it is best to use this option mentioned SAS® OnDemand for Academics FAQ SAS Enterprise Miner Questions: What if I need to install the SAS® O... Individual users may have to use different SAS Environment URLs.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation