BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
anilawate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

In VA environment, where SSL and OpenAuth (Gmail)  is configured when I copy any content i.e. report of any size in User's My Folder, report is copied but in 0 bytes.

Method used: - a) Copy and paste b) Export and Import.

When checked in sasfolders/Users in SAS Content Server, only few user's are listed. Content copied to user's listed in Content Server is copied in it's actual size. But when user's other that, content is copied in thier resp. My Folder thier directory is not sync in SAS Content Server and is not listed. After logging in https://hostname:port/SASContentServer/dircontents.jsp it shows "This Application is not authorized to use SAS Logon Manager" is generated when you try to log on".

Have checked the settings and config files with Test Environment but nothing worked. Is SSL or OpenAuth caused this issue ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anilawate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @XavierBizoux ,

An apology for late update, but with the help of SAS TS, the issue is solved. Pls, find the steps below which resolved it: -

1) Removed the .com from disallowedFileExtensions list from config.xml file in the following folder.

# %LEVEL_ROOT%\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer1_1\sas_webapps\sas.svcs.scs.war\WEB-INF

2. Restarted the Midtier SAS services resolves the issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
XavierBizoux
SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

In order to investigate this further and with appropriate focus, you should open a track with Technical Support:

https://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

Regards, 

Xavier

Xavier BIZOUX
Advisory Technical Architect ● Global Enablement and Learning
Technology Transfer and Governance, R&D
anilawate
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,
Track has been already opened with TS.
anilawate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi @XavierBizoux ,

An apology for late update, but with the help of SAS TS, the issue is solved. Pls, find the steps below which resolved it: -

1) Removed the .com from disallowedFileExtensions list from config.xml file in the following folder.

# %LEVEL_ROOT%\Web\WebAppServer\SASServer1_1\sas_webapps\sas.svcs.scs.war\WEB-INF

2. Restarted the Midtier SAS services resolves the issue.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Mastering the WHERE Clause in PROC SQL

SAS' Charu Shankar shares her PROC SQL expertise by showing you how to master the WHERE clause using real winter weather data.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation