BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tinycarl
Calcite | Level 5

I run this code on a weekly basis and now suddenly the y-axis is completely unreadable. Nothing has changed in the code or data so I'm not quite sure what is going on. This is happening to all the graphs this code is exporting, but I've copied the code below for just one of the graphs and included a picture of the resulting graph. 

Capture.PNG

proc sgplot data = hosppast3 sganno=anno_hosp_sg;
format week_order mth3f. season season_fmt.;

title1 font='calibri/italic' height=14pt "Figure 2: Title";
title2 font='calibri/italic' height=14pt "September 29, 2019 –&dtnull";
footnote1 font=calibri justify=left "*Footnote";

vline week_order/ response=pct_hosp group=season name="pcthosp" lineattrs=(thickness=2);
keylegend "pcthosp" / location=inside position=topright noborder across=1;
xaxis type=linear values=(1 5 10 14 18 23 27 31 36 40 44 49) label="Month" labelattrs=(family=calibri) labelattrs=(weight=bold);
yaxis offsetmin=0 values=(0 to 10 by 2) label="Axis Title* Goes Here" labelattrs=(family=calibri) labelattrs=(weight=bold);

run;
quit;

ods listing close;
3 REPLIES 3
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

What is the exact text that should be in this graph's y-axis label?

(this might help someone trying to reproduce the problem).

ballardw
Super User

You may want to provide a few records of your data and sganno data sets so that we have something to test against and to see if it may be data related. You would also have to provide the code for the custom formats used.

It would be a good idea to tell us what ODS Style is in effect as well.

One expects that you make new graphs because you have new data, so the actual data is one of the things I would want to examine.

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I don't know, but let's rule out that the problem is data related. Create the graph by using the data from last week or month. Presumably the graph will still be broken.

If so, then something changed on your system? Fonts, maybe? Or an ODS style?  Get rid of the FONT= option on the TITLE and FOOTNOTE statements. Does the problem still occur?  If so, change to a different ODS style and rerun.

Let us know what you discover.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation