BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
a20121248
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi:

I have Viya 3.5. I managed to create a Job using the SAS Rest API. Now I need to move these Jobs to the SAS Environment Manager  Scheduling tab, but I haven't been able to find an action for this task.

It would be perfect to schedule from an API Rest call or command line? Otherwise, is there a way just to display Jobs in SAS Environment Manager (without scheduling)?

a20121248_0-1685042434232.png

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Javier

1 REPLY 1
joeFurbee
Community Manager

Hi @a20121248,

You can schedule the jobs using the CLI. Take a look at the pyviyatools GitHub repository. There are multiple job-related tools in the list. 

There's also the Community article, Simple steps to schedule a SAS job in UNIX (PUTTY) by @ChrisHemedinger that may be helpful. At the end of the article the blog post Running SAS programs in batch under Unix/Linux by @LeonidBatkhan is referenced.

Thanks,

Joe

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XL, SAS Innovate 2024 Recap
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 10 a.m. ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation