BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
satya1861
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Community,

I am currently using SAS Intelligent Decision manager (on SAS Viya). I have some decision flows in the lower environment (let's say Dev). These decision flows contain objects like Rulesets, code files, and models. I would like to deploy these decision flows to a higher environment (Let's say test). Currently, I am recreating the decision flow manually in the higher environment. Could you please let me know if there is any way to export the complete decision flow from the lower environment and import it into the higher environment? So that I can eliminate the manual errors while recreating the flow in the higher environment. Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
alexal
SAS Employee

I'm wondering, how is your testing process looks like? I'm asking, because I'm interesting, whether you really need to promote all design artifacts between the development and test environments or not. For an example, if you're just testing the generated code, then you can just promote the generated code, and you do not need to promote anything else. Right?

Anyway, all objects inside SAS Intelligent Decisioning supports transfer, so you can either use SAS Environment Manager or CLI to create a transfer package and promote it to another environment. Doesn't matter whether it is a generated code or a design artifact.

Transfer Content between SAS Viya Environments: https://go.documentation.sas.com/doc/en/edmcdc/5.6/edmag/p13juutx952wrin12dvemvugi2ii.htm#n0gyxyw6ik...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation