BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Hello,

I would like to use the Monitoring feature of Model Manager but when I open the tab, I see this:

The values specified for the model function and target level project properties are not supported for performance monitoring. You can currently create a performance definition only for classification models with a binary or nominal target, for prediction models with an interval target, and for text categories models.

My model is a logistic regression so it is a classification model with a binary target. I am not sure how it is seen on Model Manager now but I'd like to set that correctly so that I can run Monitoring. Please let me know how I do that.

Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

Only 2 things can be incorrect :

• Target Level : make sure it's "binary" in your case
  • Model Function : model function should be "Classification and Prediction" in your case.

The error message strip is not very clear.
I agree it should be more specific and include the incorrect value the user has selected.

The Target Level and / or the Model Function is preventing you from being able to generate a performance report.
Please check these and correct!

Koen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation