BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GaryM
SAS Employee

SAS Help Center experienced an outage earlier today. We at SAS are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the outage. Our diagnostics indicate the problem has been resolved. If we have further updates regarding this situation, I will share them here. Again, our apologies.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Thanks indeed.

And thanks to you Kurt, your post triggered an idea I had for a while

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SASware-Ballot-Ideas/Local-mirror-of-documentation-sas-com/idi-p/6915...

We will see if it is worth or feasible, for now I am glad I took it out of my mind.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I passed this experience on to the documentation team, and they are investigating any lingering slowness/interruptions.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
GaryM
SAS Employee

SAS Help Center experienced an outage earlier today. We at SAS are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the outage. Our diagnostics indicate the problem has been resolved. If we have further updates regarding this situation, I will share them here. Again, our apologies.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 4 in conversation