BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
happy_sas_kitty
Obsidian | Level 7

This problem is related to the community post area. 

When I started posting on this community August 2020, everything was fine.

I asked another question last Friday and somehow I found myself unable to reply to other people's replies.

All I can do is "accept as solution" or "edit post" which allows me to edit my original post. 

Where did the "reply" or "quick reply" button go? 

I can still ask questions like I'm doing now. It's just I can't reply to other people's replies to my post. 

The only thing I can do now is edit my post where I can @ people who replied to my post. 

Can someone help me with this problem? I wonder if it's related to my account or browser.

I guess it's not the browser as I'm using the latest Chrome.

For example, here:  is Hash Table many keys to one key match doable? 

and I can't reply to others' posts either. There is simply not a "reply" button anywhere, even in the vertical three dots under my picture.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

Don't be so sure it isn't the browser just because you have the "latest Chrome". Did it update since Friday? If so that becomes a somewhat likely issue.

We've seen versions of Chrome break the entire SAS UE, as in upgrade the browser and a working install of SAS University Edition no longer runs.

Did you try another browser like Firefox, Edge, Internet Exploder ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Don't be so sure it isn't the browser just because you have the "latest Chrome". Did it update since Friday? If so that becomes a somewhat likely issue.

We've seen versions of Chrome break the entire SAS UE, as in upgrade the browser and a working install of SAS University Edition no longer runs.

Did you try another browser like Firefox, Edge, Internet Exploder ?

andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

Start with clearing cache and cookies.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation