BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Mushy
Quartz | Level 8

Hello All,

I have a new webserver installed at my company.

How do I know the port details to connect to the index page. Is there a  config file I could refer to see the port and which root path in the server is referred when we type in the intranet webpage information example index page @ server:port ?

Thanks

Mushy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
The individual web applications are served from one or more SAS Web Application Servers. The SAS Web Server proxies these application servers to a single entry point. The generated Instructions.html file typically lists each application, and the <SASConfig>/Lev1/Web/WebServer/sas.conf file lists out the proxy configuration for each application endpoint to its associated web application server.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Are you referring to the SAS Web Server in SAS 9.4? The generated Instructions.html file should include a link to the Web Server to confirm it's running. Its host and port are specified in <SASConfig>/Lev1/Web/WebServer/httpd.conf,
--
Mushy
Quartz | Level 8

@gwootton Thanks for the information... I see good amount of information... But I cannot find the details of all web applications link say... SASPortal, SASlogon, SASEnterpriseminer etc... do you know where I could find all the web app links?

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
The individual web applications are served from one or more SAS Web Application Servers. The SAS Web Server proxies these application servers to a single entry point. The generated Instructions.html file typically lists each application, and the <SASConfig>/Lev1/Web/WebServer/sas.conf file lists out the proxy configuration for each application endpoint to its associated web application server.
--
Mushy
Quartz | Level 8

@gwootton  Indeed this is the information I was looking for. Thanks for helping me out

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation