BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
atul1
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

I am unable to add users in sas administrator group and unable to save any report.

Please find the error in cas log and help to resolve the issue.

atul1_0-1710436513184.png

Thanks & Regards

Atul

5 REPLIES 5
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
I don't think those errors are related to adding users to the sas administrator group or saving reports. Those actions do not use the CAS server. I think those errors in the CAS server log provided are the result of a connection attempt being made to CAS that did not follow through with a TLS negotiation.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
atul1
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks for the reply.
Please suggest what I have to do to resolve the issue of mentioned above
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
What happens when you try to perform those actions? Do you get an error in the UI or does nothing happen?
You may need to look at the browser console and network trace to see what calls are failing if no error is returned.

Using the web browser developer tools to investigate issues in SAS® Web Applications
https://sas.service-now.com/csm?id=kb_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0036430
--
atul1
Fluorite | Level 6
Nothing happens while petforming these actions in UI, not getting any error. Please suggest what is failing and where to check the failures.
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
The HAR and browser console log files I mentioned gathering should indicate what calls are being made that are failing. Looking at the logs for the services that serve those calls would be the next step. Or the failure could be occurring in your browser and not on the server. You may wish to engage SAS Technical Support to help you troubleshoot the issue.
--

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation