BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Santt0sh
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi All,

I m trying to run the AGP on SAS AML 8.2 version, but not able to find the fcf_main_process.sas. I used to follow the below steps on previous versions.

Step 1. Load and Validate the data load on all the Core tables for ex:
              * FSC_ACCOUNT_DIM
              * FSC_PARTY_ACCOUNT_DIM
              * FSC_CASH_FLOW_FACT
               * cash flow,
                 account, bridge, and
               ext party account dim and party dim tables
              * Run the Autoexec will define KC,core,librefs
                       find ./ -name *autoexec*     
                     then the run main 
                       find ./ -name *main* 
                       Run fcf_main_process.sas code on Studio , Eguide or in batch mode. 
                      fcf main process contains three codes mainly
                        * Prep
                        * Agp
                        * Update calendar
                         It will first create preps...then runs AGP and then updates the calendar
( fsk_job_calendar table)
But on SAS 8.2 AML Viya I'm not able to See fcf_main_process.sas or fcf_agp.sas I'm not sure if  SAS has changed the Name of the Programs or the process to generate Alerts.

I have raised a Track with Sas and haven't got any details on this.

Could any one of the experts suggest me on this?

Best,
Santosh...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erik_Zencos
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Santosh,

To run the AGP / scenario flows in SAS AML 8.2 you have to use the SAS Job Execution Process application and execute the job(s) in this folder: "SAS Content / Products / SAS Anti-Money Laundering / Jobs (e.g. fcf_aml_prep_vi_daily) - see screenshot. You can also copy the code to SAS Studio and run it there. It will generate the prep tables first, and then run the scenario flows. You need to publish the flows first (with the scenarios you want to run activated). Notice that just running the code will not load the prep tables to CAS, you can either do that from the Admin UI, or add your own code (so should anyway run it stepwise). Another issue I have found is that the "fcf_last_asofdttm" macro variable is advanced by one day just after the prep files are completed sucessfully, so when you run the flows it will run for a day yet not loaded (just add -1 to to the flow macro to fix this). This is all documented in the 8.2 version of the AML documentation. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Erik_Zencos
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Santosh,

To run the AGP / scenario flows in SAS AML 8.2 you have to use the SAS Job Execution Process application and execute the job(s) in this folder: "SAS Content / Products / SAS Anti-Money Laundering / Jobs (e.g. fcf_aml_prep_vi_daily) - see screenshot. You can also copy the code to SAS Studio and run it there. It will generate the prep tables first, and then run the scenario flows. You need to publish the flows first (with the scenarios you want to run activated). Notice that just running the code will not load the prep tables to CAS, you can either do that from the Admin UI, or add your own code (so should anyway run it stepwise). Another issue I have found is that the "fcf_last_asofdttm" macro variable is advanced by one day just after the prep files are completed sucessfully, so when you run the flows it will run for a day yet not loaded (just add -1 to to the flow macro to fix this). This is all documented in the 8.2 version of the AML documentation. 

Santt0sh
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hi Erik,

Thanks for your quick response!!!
I will try to find this and try executing, we are not using SAS Studio, I believe we can run the code on SAS Studio or SAS EG.
Will keep you updated on how this works for me Erik.

Best,
Santosh...

Santt0sh
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hi Erik,

Thanks, i was able to find....what i was looking for ....
varshabansal
Obsidian | Level 7

how to generate alert for a scenario?

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
This looks like a new question, so you may want to create a new post rather than replying to this one with more information. The documentation on AML 7.1 has an Alerts section that might answer your question.

https://support.sas.com/en/software/sas-anti-money-laundering-support.html#0e61fe39-4010-49dd-bf5b-b...
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation