BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RashardD
Calcite | Level 5

I have been working on creating a response file to deploy SAS across of our company. The machine I created the response file on is the only one the response file will work with. The only thing I can see being the issue is the "Specify SAS Text Analytics Document Conversion Host and Port" which contains the host name of the machine I created the response file on.  I followed the instruction to make that filled not editable but those configuration are not working. I have SAS version 9.4M8. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you,

RD 

2 REPLIES 2
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
You will have to be more specific to get help. What type of installation are you doing? Is something like this "SAS Enterprise Miner Workstation Deployment" https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/emag/15.3/n133q9hjvblqi6n1ph2e9w84mojj.htm.
ronf_sas
SAS Employee

For the Text Analytics Document Conversion Host prompt, instead of specifying the actual machine name where you are recording the response file, you could try specifying "localhost" or "127.0.01", both of which should resolve to the local machine where SAS is being installed.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation